Splunk Search

CEF output to Arcsight - where can I find 'rtoutput.py' ?

meno
Path Finder

Where can I find rtoutput.py ? It is mentioned here on page 8.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

araitz
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The framework is still being tightly controlled while it undergoes additional development - specifically, I am working on a UI for it 🙂

I will be sure to upload to Splunkbase and post a blog when it is ready for mass distribution.

View solution in original post

araitz
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The framework is still being tightly controlled while it undergoes additional development - specifically, I am working on a UI for it 🙂

I will be sure to upload to Splunkbase and post a blog when it is ready for mass distribution.

matthieu_araman
Communicator

it looks like this rtoutput.py script is no longer needed -> the functionality is now integrated into splunk cef app which allow most configuration via a web form.

0 Karma

awurster
Contributor

can we have an update on this please? is it part of the real time output app?

http://splunk-base.splunk.com/apps/48082/splunk-real-time-output

0 Karma

edbolton
Explorer

I'm very interested in doing this in my environment, has there been any movement on the UI/formal support?

0 Karma

dmlee
Communicator

Hi araitz,

our customer also want to use splunk to monitor logs and send alert message to ArcSight, May I know the progress of your framework ? Could you please share rtoutput.py to us ? thank you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...