Splunk Cloud Platform

I am trying to install credential package to Splunk universal forwarder. Need help with few queries as below.

kate
Path Finder

I am trying to install credential package to Splunk universal forwarder. Need help with few queries as below.

When I am downloading the package from splunk cloud platform Apps--> Universal forwarder -->download UF cred.
The package is getting downloaded to my local machine but I am unable to locate the downloaded package in  my machine.
please assist me where can I find the downloaded credential package

0 Karma
1 Solution

kate
Path Finder

The issue occurred due to permission restrictions. Thanks, it is resolved. @richgalloway 

View solution in original post

0 Karma

kate
Path Finder

The issue occurred due to permission restrictions. Thanks, it is resolved. @richgalloway 

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It should be in your browser's downloads folder.  Type CTRL-J to see the files your browser downloaded.  Right-click on a file and click "Show in folder" to see where it is.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

kate
Path Finder

Thanks for your quick response @richgalloway 
I have already tried that, and it doesn't show me any folder where it is saved. I check my local machine too unable to locate the same.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Perhaps the app didn't download at all.  Try again or use a different browser.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...