Security

Web intelligence download??

Sonoma

Why don't I see the install app from file under Apps like I am supposed to? I know my computer is hacked...Luckily, I have already captured Ip addresses through DOS...although long and exhausting...because they see my every move.

I'm sure that is why I have such a hard time with everything on here. I no longer can log in as admin. Apache has already flagged a request to change my password which was NOT me...During configuration last night everything just kept going poof! I have verified my email about 3 times before it was accepted. Does anyone have some advice?

0 Karma

Drainy
Champion

Hi Sonoma, sorry to hear about your issues!
Well the hacking is more of a local side issue to your system, something that you may wish to try to verify and deal with.

Regarding your Splunk related question has the App been located under /opt/splunk/etc/apps/APPNAME?
I will assume it is a *nix system if you are using Apache. Could you define the process "poof" in more detail?
Apache isn't used by Splunk so again this is likely to be a local system issue rather than anything Splunk related.

Ayn
Legend

Yes. You need to get to a hospital, now.

Sonoma

I stongly CONCUR!!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...