Security

Looking for some great Executive Level Security Dashboard Templates

Ted1621
Observer

I don't have Enterprise Security FYI... Just Enterprise Search.  Appreciate your assistance in this matter...

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Ted1621,

if you don't have Enterprise Security, you could see in other Security Apps, if there are some dashboard interesting for your, for example:

Then you can see apps for the technologies you have (e.g. Azure or Cisco, etc...).

0 Karma

Ted1621
Observer

Thank you , I do have all those you mention already.

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Ted1621,

if you already have these apps, the only following step is Enterprise Security!

I hint this approach because I had to create a SIEM without ES for a customer and it was a very hard work and result wasn't so beautiful as ES.

there's another one App I forgot to report: the Mitre Att&ck App for Splunk (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4617) that's useful to give an high level overview of your security mapping related to Mitre Att&ck.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...