Security

Looking for some great Executive Level Security Dashboard Templates

Ted1621
Observer

I don't have Enterprise Security FYI... Just Enterprise Search.  Appreciate your assistance in this matter...

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Ted1621,

if you don't have Enterprise Security, you could see in other Security Apps, if there are some dashboard interesting for your, for example:

Then you can see apps for the technologies you have (e.g. Azure or Cisco, etc...).

0 Karma

Ted1621
Observer

Thank you , I do have all those you mention already.

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Ted1621,

if you already have these apps, the only following step is Enterprise Security!

I hint this approach because I had to create a SIEM without ES for a customer and it was a very hard work and result wasn't so beautiful as ES.

there's another one App I forgot to report: the Mitre Att&ck App for Splunk (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4617) that's useful to give an high level overview of your security mapping related to Mitre Att&ck.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...