Feedback
Got feedback? We want it! Submit your comments and suggestions for our community here.

Hello world.

HConrad59
Engager

Hello fellow Splunkers.

Just a quick posting to say hello, I've recently taken on a role where I'll be working with Splunk quite a lot.
Previously I worked with LogRhythm quite a bit.

So far, initial impressions are good.
The search within Splunk is impressive, the training and community seems good too.

Looking forward to learning more and will no doubt ask various questions in future.

mattymo
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

👋 

- MattyMo
0 Karma

burwell
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Welcome! 

I encourage you to join Splunk's rich user community including Slack https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Community/current/community/Chat and one or more Splunk usergroups: usergroups.splunk.com

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...