Feedback
Got feedback? We want it! Submit your comments and suggestions for our community here.

Trouble Reaching Support to Submit Ticket

ccampbell
Explorer

I've tried to create a support ticket through the web portal, but one drop down is not displaying correctly in the browser, which is blocking my ability to post the request:

Splunk Support access to your company data -  instead of a dropdown, it displays 2 dashes and cannot be selected

Because this is a required field, I can't submit a support case. I've tried calling support twice and my phone call has been dropped by the automated system.

How can I submit a support ticket?

0 Karma
1 Solution

ccampbell
Explorer

This was fixed by my account team associating my account with my Company's contract.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ccampbell
Explorer

This was fixed by my account team associating my account with my Company's contract.

0 Karma

heres
Observer

I am experiencing the same issue here.   

0 Karma

ccampbell
Explorer

Contact your sales account team - for me, my account wasn't associated with the Splunk contract & entitlement so there wasn't a way for me to open a ticket.

0 Karma

pshepspk
Observer

I am experiencing the same issue here.    

0 Karma

ccampbell
Explorer

Contact your sales account team - for me, my account wasn't associated with the Splunk contract & entitlement so there wasn't a way for me to open a ticket.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...