Deployment Architecture

Migrating Standalone indexers to Cluster

eduardkiyko_

Hi all, I have an issue, which I cant resolve for several days. I have 2 standalone indexers and recently created cluster master instance. I created 2 apps(one for CM and another for indexers), but indexers cant join into the cluster. All, what I can see it`s an error
alt text

My apps - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uMhCeJlj-A0jg174_47FTGu-P-32QN89?usp=sharing

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What does the indexer app do? Have you restarted the indexers?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

eduardkiyko_

Yes, I restarted indexers. This app holds config files which indexer requires to join to the cluster. I guess, there is a mistake in some of these files, but I don`t know in what exact file.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...