All Apps and Add-ons

Security Posture Dashboard - Top Notable events panel is very small, is there any way to increase its size?

theprophet01
Explorer

Hello!

I am using Splunk Enterprise Security app and whenever I access Security Posture Dashboard, the panels for both Top Notable Events and Top Notable Event Sources,  are very small. I am only able to see 2 or 3 events at most and have to scroll up and down within the panel to see the rest of events.

Is there any way to modify the panel size so that all top notable events are displayed without having to scroll within the small panel area? In previous versions, this panel used properly display at least 10 events without having to use any type  of scrolling. Same issue happens with both chrome and microsoft edge browsers.

Any help would be very much appreciated, Thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

WATCH NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If exploited, ...

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...