All Apps and Add-ons

Free solution netflow analyzer for slpunk?

lehoang47tin
Engager

I want to collect and analyze Netflow from Cisco devices and NetFlow Optimizer (NFO) 60days free trial. I am looking for a free Netflow analyzer solution.

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion

If you don't know how to search, provide some logs and ask a question here.

0 Karma

bgraabek_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Splunk Stream (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1809/), a free Splunk supported app/add-on, can collect Netflow data, but in terms of analysing specifically the Netflow data there are no built-in dashboards.
I have seen a number of different Netflow related dashboards made by customers to visualise the data.

The Stream app can do a lot of things not possible with Netflow on its own, and the app does have dashboards out of the box for some of that capability.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...