Reporting

Solarwinds add-on 120 not working

mailvsunil

I have Solarwinds add-on installed on Linux HF. I am seesin this error:

+0000 log_level=WARNING, pid=28286, tid=Thread-4, file=ext.py, func_name=time_str2str, code_line_no=321 | [stanza_name="SolarwindAlerts"] Unable to convert date_string "2024-02-15T13:44:46.6370000" from format "%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f" to "%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f", return the original date_string, cause=Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_SolarWinds/bin/splunk_ta_solarwinds/aob_py3/cloudconnectlib/core/ext.py", line 304, in time_str2str

dt = datetime.strptime(date_string, from_format)

File "/opt/splunk/lib/python3.7/_strptime.py", line 577, in _strptime_datetime

tt, fraction, gmtoff_fraction = _strptime(data_string, format)

File "/opt/splunk/lib/python3.7/_strptime.py", line 362, in _strptime

data_string[found.end():])

ValueError: unconverted data remains: 0

Can someone help. I have no data from solarwinds. I tried reinstalling the add on and reconfiguring it. It was working till 8.* version of HF now we have upgraded to 9.1.3. Its showing supported in splunkbase. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...