All Apps and Add-ons

Missing Data in Office 365 App Input

daniel333
Builder

All, 

I am currently working with Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Office 365 4.5.1 on Linux. All inputs enabled and collecting.

I am trying to see who approved a Privileged Identity Management event. I can't find the relevant events in Splunk but I do find them in Entra ID and Microsoft Purview dashboards? 

1. Is there a TA I am missing? 
2. If indeed this TA is not correctly scripting this data in, do I open a support case? Or is there another custom way to his that endpoint and snag that data. 

thanks,
-Daniel 

Labels (2)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @daniel333 ,

not all the data source from Azure and Office 365 is free, someone is subject to a fee.

Check if the data source you want is one of them.

In addition, you could ask help to Splunk Support,, don't ask help to Microsoft Support because they always answer: "ask to splunk", because Splunk is considered a competitor by Microsoft.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...