Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk SOAR hands-on workshop

Yaron_Eilat
Engager

Hello,

I am a presale engineer at a Splunk partner and I recently started presenting training workshops for our customers.
For my own training and enrichment I attended a workshop where someone presented the SOAR hand-on workshop.
However, when I tried to find the workshop in Splunk Show, I could find no trace of it.
I assume the workshops available to me are affected by which corresponding courses I take in the Splunk Learning Center but couldn't find a course by that name.

Can someone explain to me exactly how the availability of courses/workshops work?
The fact that I can't even see some courses until I passed others on the same path is very frustrating.
It makes planning my training much less transparent than I would like. 
Having everything visible but locked until I complete the prerequisites would be so much better, and it seems to be the case inside series but not for the series themselves in general...

Anyway, please help me gain access to the Splunk SOAR hands-on workshop and let me know what path I need to take.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...