Training + Certification Discussions

I would like to attend the Splunk PS Architect Practice Lab, but how do I get the login ID / PW issued?

manishmittal12
Explorer

I am a Splunk partner and would like to complete labs for the Splunk Implementation Fundamentals course. When I click the lab I am taken to a Splunk enterpise login screen where the following message is displayed "Partners, you will receive an email containing your username and password once you have been enrolled for a lab in the partner learning portal."

I tried login with oxygen account by that did not work.
I would like access to all the labs in the Implementation Fundamentals course. I would like to attend the Splunk PS Architect Practice Lab, but how do I get the login ID / PW issued?

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

If you are using the on-demand labs in the partner portal, then they all use the same login/PW so you only need to do this once. I, too, when I did the first one, did not receive an email. I sent an email to education_amer@splunk.com who then passed it on to accreditations@splunk.com who then sent me the credentials in an email. Use your partner email.

0 Karma

harishraj83
Explorer

I have sent an email to accreditations@splunk.com couple of days ago..still haven't received any response from them .

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

When you send it to education_amer@splunk.com an education support case is automatically created, which may be why I got a decent response when handed off.

0 Karma

manishmittal12
Explorer

You need to contact splunk partner support
partner+@splunk.com,You need to contact splunk partner support.
partner+@splunk.com

0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer

HI,

might help you, I also did over look their email.

Should come from noreply@pslearning.splunkoxyen.com

harishraj83
Explorer

Thanks for your response. I have not received any email from them.

0 Karma

harishraj83
Explorer

@manishmittal12 - Did you get a chance to complete the course? How did you manage to get PS Architect Lab credentials?

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You should receive the login from the Splunk certification team only after you've met the qualifications (and paid!) to sit for the lab. This is a 24 hour lab so be sure to contact them right away if you didn't get your login. Lastly, this is not a PS certification. This is open to customers along with partners.

0 Karma

manishmittal12
Explorer

I have already done the Splunk Architect Level1 Certification. but that 24hr lab credential was different.

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Are you referring to the new one or old? Regardless, you will have to pay for the lab

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...