Training + Certification Discussions

Final Results | Cybersecurity Defense Analyst Certification Beta Exam

cskokos_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

If you are waiting to hear back about the results of your Cybersecurity Defense Analyst Certification Beta Exam, we were targeting mid-October.  Due to unforeseen circumstances, the exam scoring has been delayed. As of today, we expect to share the results in about four to six weeks.

Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience. You will receive an emailed Score Report from Pearson VUE with a pass/fail result.

If you passed the exam, you will receive the certification and your digital badge, which will come from Credly (admin@credly.com).

Good luck and hang in there as we work as quickly as possible to get these exams scored. 

Labels (2)

paresh721

it this exam still available for free

0 Karma

cskokos_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Paresh, it's no longer free or in beta. It's available for $130.  🙂

0 Karma

janroc
Explorer

Where can I sign up for new beta exam, if there is any coming up?

Regards Jan

0 Karma

Staticlolz
Engager

Any updates? 

cert-team-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @Staticlolz

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, the exam results have been delayed and will be available at some point in the last quarter of the year. Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience. 

-Certification Team

0 Karma

ADD1
Explorer

Hi. I see that taking the official exam is possible from 26 Oct. This means the cutoff score and question etc have all be decided. So why delaying it. Anyway can we take the offical exam from 26 Oct, the people who already gave beta exam and feel they might not pass.

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Got my results today!

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

ADD1
Explorer

Good. Did you pass?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Yes, I did.

---

Raxor

Hi, I took my test twice because after giving 1st test i though i would fail so i took time to reprepare for the test and wrote the second test on 30th of september so i recieved my result of 1st test only in which i am failed as expeccted but i didnot recieve the second test result yet on pearson portal in exam history it is mentioned as taken is there any chance splunk will consider 2nd test?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Contact certifcation@splunk.com about that.

---
0 Karma

ADD1
Explorer

Surprisingly me too.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...