},
{
"featureName":"SECRETS_SECURE",
"addedIn":"1.0.7",
"description":"This feature is used to Validate"
}
]

I want the out put table should be as shown in below

featureName                                                 addedIn                             description

TOKEN_VALIDATION                                      1.0.7                           This feature is used to Validate the JWT token
REQUETS_VALIDATION                                 1.0.7                           This feature is used to Validate request URL
REQUEST_PAYLOAD_VALIDATION           1.0.7                           This feature is used to Validate request body
RESPONSE_PAYLOAD_VALIDATION        1.0.7                           This feature is used to Validate response body
AOP                                                                        1.0.6                    This feature is used to check method execution time
TIBCO_COMMUNICATOR                             1.0.8                     This feature is used to connect Benefits service
SECRETS_SECURE                                          1.0.7                      This feature is used to Validate SECRETS

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

to4kawa
Ultra Champion

index=_internal | head 1 | fields _raw | eval FEATURES="[{\"featureName\":\"TOKEN_VALIDATION\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate the JWT token\"},{\"featureName\":\"REQUETS_VALIDATION\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate request URL\"},{\"featureName\":\"REQUEST_PAYLOAD_VALIDATION\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate request body\"},{\"featureName\":\"RESPONSE_PAYLOAD_VALIDATION\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate response body\"},{\"featureName\":\"AOP\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.6\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to check method execution time\"},{\"featureName\":\"TIBCO_COMMUNICATOR\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.8\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to connect Benefits service \"},{\"featureName\":\"SECRETS_SECURE\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate\"}]"
| spath input=FEATURES {} output=raw
| stats count by raw
| spath input=raw
| table featureName,addedIn,description

View solution in original post

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion

index=_internal | head 1 | fields _raw | eval FEATURES="[{\"featureName\":\"TOKEN_VALIDATION\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate the JWT token\"},{\"featureName\":\"REQUETS_VALIDATION\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate request URL\"},{\"featureName\":\"REQUEST_PAYLOAD_VALIDATION\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate request body\"},{\"featureName\":\"RESPONSE_PAYLOAD_VALIDATION\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate response body\"},{\"featureName\":\"AOP\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.6\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to check method execution time\"},{\"featureName\":\"TIBCO_COMMUNICATOR\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.8\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to connect Benefits service \"},{\"featureName\":\"SECRETS_SECURE\",\"addedIn\":\"1.0.7\",\"description\":\"This feature is used to Validate\"}]"
| spath input=FEATURES {} output=raw
| stats count by raw
| spath input=raw
| table featureName,addedIn,description

0 Karma

vinod0313
Explorer

I am getting result as shown below

vinod0313_0-1598271544539.png

i am getting the order in alphabetical order.

if it come as in json object order,I mean Token_validation is first,Request_validation second so on.

But thanks for the solution

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion

| stats count by raw → | mvexpand raw

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...