Splunk Search

Splunk Drilldown for a specific column in a table?

marmehta

I want to open a search with the case number user clicked the attached table sample. Currently, my search is getting the ANI information dynamically from the form, but I want the drill-down to get ANI as well as the clicked CASE_NUMBER.

Referringalt text to the below given example, in the panel named: Caller Actions by Unique Cases and DNISs" , I want that if I click on CASE_NUMBER 46770533, the search should take search parameters like "CASE_NUMBER=46770533" AND "ANI=1234567890" (The one entered in the form above).

Thanks in Advance.

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@thambisetty  answer availalable at here would be useful 

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.
0 Karma

cmerriman
Super Champion

you need to create two tokens, one fore ANI and one for CASE_NUMBER

something like

<set token="case_num">$row.CASE_NUMBER$</set>
<set token="ani">$row.ANI$</set>

and then edit the search drilldown to use those two tokens.

something like

<link target="_blank">search?q=<search in url encoded nonsense>&amp;CASE_NUMBER=$case_num$&amp;ANI=$ani$</link>
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...