Contributor

Hi,

I have the below table:

File_System           Disk_Usage

\logs                             41

\opt                              73

\var                               69

\apps                           48

Here I want to create a trellis view of the different "File_System" showing the "Disk_Usage"under a single panel(eg. xyz). Can someone please help me create the query to get the trellis view in the desired manner.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

jacobpevans
Motivator

Greetings Mrig342,

Here's a run-anywhere search that should get you what you want. You'll just have to update it to fit your data. It's important that you end the search with a stats command.

| makeresults | eval File_System = "\logs", Disk_Usage = "41"
| append [ | makeresults | eval File_System = "\opt" , Disk_Usage = "73" ]
| append [ | makeresults | eval File_System = "\var" , Disk_Usage = "69" ]
| append [ | makeresults | eval File_System = "\apps", Disk_Usage = "48" ]
| stats max(Disk_Usage) by File_System

jacobpevans_0-1612879875219.png

Cheers,
Jacob

If you feel this response answered your question, please do not forget to mark it as such. If it did not, but you do have the answer, feel free to answer your own post and accept that as the answer.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...