Splunk Search

How to use tokens in a report?

Wise_Women
Engager

Hello,

I am in need of some help from the community. Is it possible to create a  token in a schedule report and create a trends. I have a file that gets upload loaded every 2 weeks called audit_fimsa(month/date). Every 2 weeks the file name will stay the same but the month and date will change. For example audit_fisma0409.csv. I have 6 different fields that will need to be compared based of the current week and the previous week.  Do I also have to create a report for each field and trends? Here is a sample of the query below that I am working on. This drafted query reflect the week of 04/09 and 03/28. My goal is to create a report that will automatically pull the file based off the new files that get uploaded every 2 weeks. So that I don't have to manually change the dates. I hope this was enough information.

| inputlookup audit_fisma0409.csv 

| table  "Security Review Completion Date" 

| replace -* with NA in "Security Review Completion Date"

| eval time2=if('Security Review Completion Date'<relative_time(now(),"-1Y"),"Expired","Not_expired")

| stats count by time2

| where time2="Expired"

| append

[

| inputlookup audit_fisma0328.csv 

| table  "Security Review Completion Date" 

| replace -* with NA in "Security Review Completion Date"

| eval time2=if('Security Review Completion Date'<relative_time(now(),"-1Y"),"Expired","Not_expired")

| stats count by time2

| where time2="Expired"]

| transpose

| where column="count"

| eval "Security Review Completed" =round('row 1'/'row 2'-1,2)

| eval "Security Review Completed" =round('Security Review Completed' * 100, 0)

| eval _time=strftime(now(),"%m/%d/%Y") 

| table "Security Review Completed" _time

Labels (1)

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
| inputlookup 
    [| makeresults
    | eval search="audit_fisma".strftime(relative_time(now(), "@w-1w"), "%m%d").".csv"
    | table search]
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...