Splunk Search

How to find the related search of lookup file

kteng2024
Path Finder

Hi,

Below query is using the CSV, can I please know how the CSV file is being generated like whether is there any query that is generating it , etc.

| inputlookup webaccess.csv | tail 14 | reverse

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

If you've file system access, you can search for that lookup file in $Splunk_home/etc/apps and $Splunk_home/etc/users directory (cd to that directory and grep) on your search head.

If you've sufficient access to run the | rest command, try this (run on your search head)

| rest splunk_server=local /servicesNS/-/-/saved/searches | table title eai:acl.app eai:acl.owner search | where match(search,"outputlookup\s+webaccess\.csv") 

kteng2024
Path Finder

Thank you so much and for quick reply.. your search worked and it is what i am looking for.

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Glad to be of help. Don't forget to close the question by accepting the answer that worked for you.

0 Karma

ddrillic
Ultra Champion

As @richgalloway said at How to create a lookup table from search

-- Take a look at the outputlookup command at outputlookup

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...