Splunk Dev

How do I set dashboard to fast mode?

tacomadcsb6mt
Engager

I'm running a dashboard with a lot of columns and data. I want to set it to "fast" mode so that the data is queried faster.

When I load the dashboard, it loads my information, but because it's so abundant, it takes a lot of time.

The only work around was to "open in search." Is there anything I can put in XML to make it go to "Fast" mode?

0 Karma

prakash007
Builder

Either for inline or saved report(saved in verbose-mode), when you add them to a dashboard, by default they are converted to Fast Mode.

tacomadcsb6mt
Engager

Awesome, thank you! So, what if I want to change this to a different mode down the road..would I have to save the report in the respective mode?
Is there anything that I could code/simple xml that would change the mode?

0 Karma

prakash007
Builder
0 Karma

prakash007
Builder

@tacomadcsb6mt : comment or accept this as an answer for future readers.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...