Splunk Dev

Compliance Essentials for Splunk

acambridge
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I was with the NAVSEA team at SKO and they said that if I provided the Canadian compliance requirements you could ad these to the Compliance essentials ap, like you have done for the US and Australia.

Here is what I received from my customer Marine Atlantic:

For compliance: we deal with IMO, SOLAS Chapter 9, sometimes referred to as ISM code. This is for existing vessels.

The new vessel is DNV SP1 (Security Profile 1 or Cyber Secure Essential) compliant (some SP3 systems). You may note, SP0 is IMO...

We also use ITSG-33 internally which is the Canadian version of NIST 800.53 (but not maintained as well - NIST has added some cloud based controls for example).

Does the Splunk Compliance Ap cover these requirements??

please let me know

thank Alli. RSM PBST Canada.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...