Splunk Cloud Platform

Salesforce Security Use case

tv00638481
Explorer

Hi,

I'm looking Security Use case on Salesforce application. Request to suggest if any please.

Regards

BT

Labels (2)
0 Karma

tv00638481
Explorer

I'm trying understand the below query to implement. what would be the expected result .

Any idea about this query.

https://lantern.splunk.com/Splunk_Platform/UCE/Security/Threat_Hunting/Protecting_a_Salesforce_cloud...

ROWS_PROCESSED>0 EVENT_TYPE=API OR EVENT_TYPE=BulkAPI OR EVENT_TYPE=RestAPI
|lookup lookup_sfdc_usernames USER_ID
|bucket _time span=1d 
|stats sum(ROWS_PROCESSED) AS rows BY _time Username
|stats count AS num_data_samples max(eval(if(_time >= relative_time(maxtime, "-1d@d"), 'rows',null))) AS rows avg(eval(if(_time<relative_time(maxtime,"-1d@d"),'rows',null))) AS avg stdev(eval(if(_time<relative_time(maxtime,"-1d@d"),'rows',null))) AS stdev BY Username
|eval lowerBound=(avg-stdev*2), upperBound=(avg+stdev*2)
|where 'rows' > upperBound AND num_data_samples >=7

0 Karma

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

on that same link, they have given a good search explanation. may i know if you read it.. may i know what confusion you have after reading that, thanks. 

0 Karma

tv00638481
Explorer

Thank you, sir, for the inputs share. Will come back if something needed.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...