Splunk Cloud Platform

No reply from the pricing team?

RagulmSundaram

I am a product manager working on a product. We are looking to build an integration with splunk cloud platform. We are open to even purchase the product to achieve this.

I have raised multiple pricing quote requests through their website, but there is no response from their side. 

please let me know if there are any other ways to do this?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

YuriW

Running into this same issue.  Tried calls to both sales and their partner program and have not received a call back in 5+ business days.  

0 Karma

yeasuh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! 

Splunk had a long weekend so it may be that people are out at the moment-check out isoutamo's response in the meantime!

Thank you for your patience!

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

Try to contact local Splunk Partner on your area. You could try to find suitable partner by https://partners.splunk.com/solutionscatalog/

r. Ismo

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...