Security

How to change the Label names such as "All", "Yours", "This App" to some other name on the Splunk Web Reports/Alerts/Dashboard page?

TheProudDevil

I am planning to change my display of labels such as All, Yours, This app's in Splunk UI Reports/Alerts/Dashboard page.

If we go to reports/ALerts/Dashboard we will find All, your, This App's on top. I am thinking to change that to some other name and I am able to achieve the same where as for this I have to change the JS files under search_mrsparkle modules. And this is changing across all Splunk apps. Where as I need it for few apps.

Can someone please suggest how to get this done?

Thank you.

0 Karma

MuS
Legend

Hi TheProudDevil,

take a look at this answer https://answers.splunk.com/answers/6666/how-do-you-create-custom-modules.html where you can see some examples how to create custom JS modules inside an app.

cheers, MuS

0 Karma

TheProudDevil

Done. I am able to fix it 🙂

0 Karma

MuS
Legend

Nice, please share the solution for everyone else...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...