Reporting

How to combine 5 separate reports into single email?

Cheng2Ready
Explorer

I have created 5 Scheduled Reports to send a csv of the search results to the same email.

Is there a way to have all 5 reports results csv file be in 1 email ?

I tried looking up and someone mentioned that making all the search results into 1 report by appending the search results of each report.

But in in many of my reports there is a lot going on already, wasn't sure if that method would put on a lot of strain and load time for the results to come up, then again, might mess things around to keep things organized.

Each report is giving back a different host results hence making it into 1 big CSV is not applicable.

If we can keep it the way it is with 5 different csv. file  reports but just sending 1 email with all 5 attachment that would be the ideal.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

No, you can't send more than one report in a single email.

Consider putting the reports into a dashboard and scheduling the dashboard for delivery via email.  See https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SplunkCloud/9.1.2312/Report/GeneratePDFsofyourreportsanddashbo...for more.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...