Getting Data In

output queues to get filled

vinoth_raj
Path Finder

Hi folks,

What are reasons for my output queues to get filled????

I have my HF on azure cloud.It was working properly and sending data to the splunk cloud.Suddenly, out of the blue, the hf stooped sending all logs( internal and configured ones )to my splunk cloud .I have noticed that my output queue is full and blocked data for a week after that it got fixed up on its own.Now there in no issue.

There was no difference in terms of events for that issue period.

My architecture:

UFs to hf on azure to splunk cloud.

Any thoughts?

Labels (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Queues fill up when they can't send events to the next part of the pipeline.  In the case of the output queue, it happens when data can't be sent to the indexer(s).  That may be because the indexer is down or there's a network problem or perhaps other reasons.  The problem may have fixed itself because the indexer came back up or the network was fixed.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...