Getting Data In

Splunk will not start to build Report acceleration summary when user role have Search filter restrictions

Jackson

I opened report acceleration for a report.The acceleration summary build well when user role has no Search filter restrictions.

But as long I add any search filter restrictions for the role,the acceleration summary will never start to build.

In page Report Acceleration summaries,the summary status shows that the progress is 0.

Can anyone tell me why this happens?Any response will be appreciated

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...