Feedback
Got feedback? We want it! Submit your comments and suggestions for our community here.

Splunk Answers Username

bandit
Motivator

Hi, I've have had the screen name rob_jordan on Splunk Answers since 2013. Somehow it changed to rob_jordan1 during the recent Splunk Answers migration. Is there someone who can help me correct it?

Thanks,

Rob

for reference:
https://www.splunk.com/en_us/blog/splunklife/smart-answers-59.html

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

brwalker_
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bandit 

Please reach out to community_help@splunk.com and I'll assist in sorting this out for you.

Thanks

View solution in original post

brwalker_
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bandit 

Please reach out to community_help@splunk.com and I'll assist in sorting this out for you.

Thanks

bandit
Motivator

Thanks @brwalker_ - will do

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I think there is an in my profile section to change username. Did you try ?

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.

bandit
Motivator

Hi @thambisetty it tells me @Rob_Jordan  is already taken - looks like that is an even older account of mine - wonder if they could be merged? I think one was rob_jordan and one was Rob_Jordan on the old system and they collided on the new system. Maybe old system was case-sentive?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...