Dashboards & Visualizations

Splunk Cluster Map showing only 10 colour marker, after that it shown on 1 repeated color.

kgiri253
Explorer

I tried setting up cluster map, I have 93 country codes to display. However, the map shows only 10 colors and after that it shows only repeated Violet color. Further, I have used "| geostats latfield=Lat longfield=Long count by Country" count by country and it show's only 10 countries and for other countries it shows "Others".Capture.JPG

Labels (4)
0 Karma

marnall
Builder

Try adding the globallimit= field to geostats. As in:

| geostats globallimit=93 latfield=Lat longfield=Long count by Country

0 Karma

tej57
Communicator

Hello @kgiri253 ,

While using geostats, you might want to increase the globallimit parameter value which would not club the other countries into OTHER field. You can set it's value to any integer as per the requirement. And if you wish to display all the results, you can set the value to 0. 

Here's the documentation link for the same - https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SplunkCloud/9.1.2312/SearchReference/Geostats

Thanks,
Tejas.

---
If the above solution helps, an upvote is appreciated.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...