Dashboards & Visualizations

How to change of the value colour based on x and y axis of the statistics table?

Vish
Explorer

In the below table i have divided the statistics Table of splunk 

if low of x - axis and low y-axis is considered id1 is present i was it in one color
but its x-axis: low and y-axis: high i want in different color for each of these cases how to do ?

Vish_1-1686564613971.png

Labels (2)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you are using Classic Dashboards, you can do this by having a hidden multivalue item for each element you want coloured. You would set this up based on the value of the other fields. You can then use standard field colouring to colour the fields based in the (hidden) value

0 Karma

Vish
Explorer

Can u provide a code example ?

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I have shown this many times in the past - here is one example - hopefully you can get what you need from it

https://community.splunk.com/t5/Dashboards-Visualizations/Highlight-row-if-unique-values-exist-withi... 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enter the Dashboard Challenge and Watch the .conf24 Global Broadcast!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is still happening, and it's not too late to enter for the week of ...

Join Us at the Builder Bar at .conf24 – Empowering Innovation and Collaboration

What is the Builder Bar? The Builder Bar is more than just a place; it's a hub of creativity, collaboration, ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...