Dashboards & Visualizations

How To set 'This App' as the only option that appear in the Dashboard view

alaaelbahrawy1

Hello everyone,
i'm creating an app for a specific users that i want them to see only it's Dashboard. However the users can see also 'All' option which capable them to see the rest of the dashboard on splunk. So is there is a way to make them see 'This App' option only ?

0 Karma

Super Champion

@alaaelbahrawy1,
Go to your app>>Dashboards>>click edit >>edit permission>> click display for App and provide read and write permission to particular role.

0 Karma

alaaelbahrawy1

the dashboards in this App already has those permissions but there are other Global Dashboards that can still be visible for these users and i can't make them with App permissions. is there is a way that i can make the App only view it's dashboards only

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...