Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboards in 2.1 not showing correct in anything but IE

bmonje

So I finished the update to 2.1 and got all the inputs working again but I spent sometime still thinking something was wrong. I normally use a mix of Chrome and Firefox and all the titles disappeared since doing the upgrade. I finally opened it in IE and voila everything is back with the new scheme. Is there a way to get this working easily in Chrome/firefox, I am not a huge web dev guy so troubleshooting it myself may take a while so figured I would ask here first.

What IE sees
IE1
IE2

What Chrome/Firefox Sees
Chrome1
Chrome1

0 Karma
1 Solution

cramasta
Builder

Try clearing your browsers cache. If you never use IE it wouldn't have anything cached which is why its showing the new UI

View solution in original post

cramasta
Builder

Try clearing your browsers cache. If you never use IE it wouldn't have anything cached which is why its showing the new UI

bmonje

That did it. Appreciate it man, I think I was looking to deep into other issues to think of the simple solutions.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...