All Apps and Add-ons

sourcetype for trendmicro IWSVA logs

bbiswabhusan
Explorer

Hello all, I am trying to integrate trendmicro iwsva logs to splunk. It is showing as a supported device but i am unable to find any TA . Can someone suggest how to procees. Currently I have DDA/DDI logs being ingested for which the logs are properly parsed.I am using the same sourcetype for iwsva logs aswell i.e. cefevents

bbiswabhusan_0-1641473184817.png

Can someone please suggest what should I use here. Thanks in advance for the help

Labels (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If there are no suitable TAs available in splunkbase then the only alternative is to create your own.  However, if the data is being parsed properly then it would seem you have a working TA already.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

bbiswabhusan
Explorer

@richgalloway I can do that, but just wanted to know if anyone has worked on the trendmicro IWSVA logs and is aware of the souretype that should be used.

Thanks

0 Karma

bbiswabhusan
Explorer

Hello experts, for IWSVA , is there any specific sourcetype that we can select.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...