All Apps and Add-ons

Sideview Utils: How do I hide a second Pulldown module on my page until a user has selected values from the first pulldown?

theoborrero
Explorer

How do I hide the additional Pulldown modules on my Splunk Interface page until user has selected the values they want from my first pulldown module? I just need to know how to hide a Pulldown module on a page and how to render it.

Basically how can I hide and unhide the pulldown modules ?

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can use the Sideview Gate module for this. In fact doing precisely this is that module's main job.

Make sure you have the latest version of Sideview Utils, and then navigate to "Module Documentation > The Gate Module > Blocking searches".

The documentation and examples on that page should give you everything you need.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...