All Apps and Add-ons

SNMP: ERROR Exception resolving MIBs for table: list modified during sort stanza:snmp

wd319
Engager

I have snmp_ta running 1.8.0 for a few years and have many snmp polls, both with and with out mibs.

I am doing a walk, probably the first time.  I get successes but then I get a bunch of these:

ERROR Exception resolving MIBs for table: 'MibTable' object has no attribute 'getIndicesFromInstId' stanza:snmp

and then I get two of these

ERROR Exception resolving MIBs for table: list modified during sort stanza:snmp

and no more polling of this config.

There are several IPs in this config.  All works well for a 2-4 polling cycles, then it stops.

I can do

snmpwalk -v 2c -c $PUBLIC -m $MIB

and I get good results.

I did recently install a new MIB for this device.  The old mib has the same issue and the other configs works fine regardless.

I am thinking it is related to snmpwalk, but I am having little success in solutions.

-- Frank

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had 3 releases of new security content via the Enterprise Security ...

Archived Metrics Now Available for APAC and EMEA realms

We’re excited to announce the launch of Archived Metrics in Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring for our customers ...