All Apps and Add-ons

Minemeld python errors

Federica_92
Communicator

Hello everyone!

I have recently configured my minemeld modular input to be ingested in Splunk, but I keep getting the following errors:

09-22-2020 12:11:14.101 -0400 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/bin/python3.7 /opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_paloalto/bin/minemeld_feed.py" TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType’

09-22-2020 12:11:14.101 -0400 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/bin/python3.7 /opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_paloalto/bin/minemeld_feed.py" indicator_timeout = int(helper.get_arg('indicator_timeout')) * 3600

09-22-2020 12:11:14.101 -0400 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/bin/python3.7 /opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_paloalto/bin/minemeld_feed.py" File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_paloalto/bin/minemeld_feed.py", line 72, in collect_events

09-22-2020 12:08:43.958 -0400 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/bin/python3.7 /opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_paloalto/bin/minemeld_feed.py" TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType

I tried accessing the feed page, and I can access it from the splunk server, has anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had 3 releases of new security content via the Enterprise Security ...

Archived Metrics Now Available for APAC and EMEA realms

We’re excited to announce the launch of Archived Metrics in Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring for our customers ...