All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Cloud Services post app upgrade for 8.0 no longer collecting logs

auraria1
Path Finder

Running into a strange issue where after upgrading my Heavy Forwarder to 8.1.3 and subsequently the Microsoft Cloud Services app to a supported version(4.1.2 and have tried 4.1.1) it is no longer collecting logs.

Giving a subscription id cannot be found error.

I've re-setup the account and the authentication works fine(I've tested by changing a number or letter in the tenant ID and threw a error) in the configuration tab.

I've tried using both the Object ID and the Application ID and it gives these errors:

auraria1_0-1620394619802.png

mscs_api_error.APIError: "status=404, error_code=SubscriptionNotFound, error_msg=The subscription '7f3c89aa-1767-429f-ade2-8f38d67426b3' could not be found."

mscs_api_error.APIError: "status=404, error_code=SubscriptionNotFound, error_msg=The subscription 'cbe4be6e-142f-4c52-acaf-92671bd8c6e4' could not be found."

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

WumboJumbo675
Explorer

Curious, did you ever find a fix for this?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...