All Apps and Add-ons

JIRA Service Desk simple addon

danroberts
Explorer

Hello, 

I am trying to get the above addon working in our environment. Our environment comprises of 2 heavy forwarders and a deployment server, the heavy forwarders filter all data to Splunk Cloud. 

When setting the above addon up I have confirmed that both Heavy forwarders can connect to our on-premise Jira server and both heavy forwarders pull down data from Jira e.g. projects etc. 

We have the setup in passthrough mode with passthrough being enabled within Splunk cloud, I'm aware that Splunk cloud will connect to the heavy forwarders and pull information from the KVstore but this does not appear to be happening. The addon within Splunk cloud still try's to connect to Jira when an account is populated in the configuration. When removing the configuration it complains about needing an account.

A bearer token has been created within Splunk cloud and both heavy forwarders have been populated with the bearer token. 

Has anyone successfully set this up and if so do you have any pointers? 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...