All Apps and Add-ons

How can i parse syslog barracuda email security gateway in splunk 7.2 Barracuda Spam/Virus Firewall Add-onsupport 6.5...

darkwall

How can i parse syslog barracuda email security gateway in splunk 7.2

The Barracuda Spam/Virus Firewall Add-on support Splunk Versions: 6.5, 6.4, 6.3, 6.2 Is there an other APPS/ADD-on?
Or any how to that will help us will be great?

Thanks

0 Karma

mussab
Explorer

I have used the same Add-on and it works fine for me
it is CIM comply.

0 Karma

darkwall

Hi Mussab

In fact some of the feature work but when i try to check the field REASON and ACTION didn't work only REASON_ID and ACTION_ID work So it's look the transform.conf did not work so What i've done is to create a custom app to make it work like I want.

The field REASON and ACTION dont work at all
In fact it's look like the transform.conf not working everything else look fine.

With the custom appp i can make it work.
Thanks

0 Karma

lakshman239
Influencer

Have you tried the add-on to parse your data? Are you seeing any issues? Hopefully they are version compatible.

0 Karma

darkwall

I've got no error on the installation of the add-on and it's look like everything work fine for now.

I'll monitore for the next few days and will see.

Thanks

0 Karma

darkwall

Hi I've tested the add-on and it works but not all the field are extrated some field like reason code, Barracuda process, info, etc...

Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...