All Apps and Add-ons

“Cisco Networks App for Splunk Enterprise” and “Cisco Networks Add-on for Splunk Enterprise” in SplunkCloud

SCruz

I'm trying to install “Cisco Networks App for Splunk Enterprise” and “Cisco Networks Add-on for Splunk Enterprise” in SplunkCloud  Version:9.1.2308.203Build:d153a0fad666 but is not possible.

When I try and search them they do not appear, and If I try to upload them I receive a message informing:

"This app is available for installation directly from Splunkbase. To install this app, use the App Browser page in Splunk Web." but there is nowhere to be found.
Labels (1)
0 Karma

kiran_panchavat
Contributor

@SCruz Follow the below document and go through your requirement to install the add-on or app in Splunk Cloud. 

Install an add-on in Splunk Cloud Platform - Splunk Documentation 

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...