All Apps and Add-ons

Are there any Splunk websites that shows the different event codes and the purpose for each one of them?

keldridge1
Explorer

Is there any Splunk website that shows the different event codes and the purpose for each one of them? If can point that out to me. 

Labels (3)
0 Karma

keldridge1
Explorer

I think with the event codes it can be different with organizations as each one handles its own dataset differently but can say that this is Universal Splunk Forwarder and so I think the codes got to be the same way all around.

0 Karma

SanjayReddy
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @keldridge1 

May I know which event codes you are referring to ?  for Splunk or other applications?

0 Karma

keldridge1
Explorer

Yes, I do meant for Splunk Event Codes and if you do the website where the codes describe what the event means.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Where are you seeing these Splunk event codes?

0 Karma

keldridge1
Explorer

I am finding these event codes from the Free Universal Splunk Forwarder Download. So I am wondering on how I can figure out what the event codes for the logs mean?

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/download/universal-forwarder.html

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...