All Apps and Add-ons

Any mobile app to access Splunk Answers ?

amit_saxena
Communicator

Hi all,

Is there any mobile ( Android / iPhone / Windows ) app to access Splunk answers ?

At present, I access Splunk answers through web browser and email notifications. However accessing like this is a bit tedious and cumbersome. It would be much better if a mobile app was there to explore Splunk answers.

Please help and suggest.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Saxena

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Actually, no apps yet.
That's a good idea to have one.

Maybe, after this post, splunk may think and work on it, we can hope.

0 Karma

amit_saxena
Communicator

Hi,

I would definitely like to post this idea in a place where "wishlist" from users are submitted and then evaluated by Splunk.

Does any such "wishlist" site exists ? If yes, please let me know.

Regards,
Amit Saxena

0 Karma

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

maybe, you can file an enhancement request by submitting a Priority 4 - Enhancement Request ticket at http://www.splunk.com/index.php/submit_issue

0 Karma

amit_saxena
Communicator

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the link. After accessing the link and entering my Splunk credentials, I am presented with https://www.splunk.com/404 ( with the title as "Page not found | Splunk" ).

Can you please reconfirm the link ?

Note : I haven't raised any case with Splunk so far as I always used Splunk for internal PoC and hence used trial / demo accounts.

Regards,
Amit Saxena

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...