Alerting

tokens

varsh_6_8_6
Engager

Hi 
I am trying to set up an alert with the following query for the tickets that is not assigned to someone after 10 mins. I wanted the ticket number to get populated in the mail but I am not getting the same rather the mail is without the ticket number.

index="servicenow"  sourcetype=":incident" |where assigned_to = "" | eval age = now() - _time
|where age>600
|table ticket_number, age, assignment_group, team
| lookup team_details.csv team as team OUTPUTNEW alert_email, enable_alert
| where enable_alert = Y
| sendemail to="$alert_email$" subject="Incident no. "$ticket_number$" is not assigned for more than 10 mins - Please take immediate action" message="
Hi Team,
This is to notify you that the ticket: "$ticket_number$" is not assigned for more than 10 mins. Please take necessary action on priority"

Labels (1)
0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You need to use your result tokens, not just some name out of the blue.

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/Alert/EmailNotificationTokens

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...